FREE WORK INSTRUCTION TEMPLATES
USE A WORK INSTRUCTION TEMPLATE TO SUPPORT YOUR STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
At Princeton Center we have created tools to help reduce the time and effort required for you to prepare high quality Work Instructions.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
BECOME PRODUCTIVE IMMEDIATELY
- improve operations & performance
- reduce risk
- lower cost
- maintain quality and safety
- adhere to regulations
- avoid costly disruption
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
- Use our Work Instruction Input Model to collect the content , including procedures, images, diagrams, and safety concerns.
- Use our system to automatically build your Work Instruction, training and job aids in minutes
- Then simply package the Work Instruction as a PDF along with the training materials for deployment to workers anywhere desired.
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE SOFTWARE SYSTEM:
Create SOPs, Generate Work Instructions, Visual Job Aids, Quick Guides & Checklists
Generate Training Materials, Web-based Tutorials, Online Quizzes, PowerPoint Slides, & Guides
Connect to SharePoint. Track SOP Versioning, Document History, Workflow for Approval, Single Source Store
SCORM LMS PACKAGER
Package Modules for Any SCORM Conformant Learning Management System to Record For Users, Groups, Regions, Courses, Assignments, And Mastery
WE CAN HELP YOU GET STARTED. WE CAN:
- create templates for consistent work instructions
- take advantage of your existing materials
- help you convert legacy Work Instructions
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS FOR WORK INSTRUCTIONS
- Enter all your Work Instructions content into our Microsoft Word templates
- Specify the procedures for the Work Instruction, such as equipment setup, startup, operations, shutdown and maintenance protocols.
- define steps in each procedure for the Work Instruction and elaborate on the most costly, dangerous and/or frequently used tasks.
- add images, graphics, tables, even videos to the Work Instruction to help the operator better understand the task.
- Uae knowledge-check questions to verify understanding.
FORTUNE 500 AND SMALL COMPANIES ALIKE HAVE SEEN UP TO:
SAVINGS IN SOP DEVELOPMENT
SAVINGS ON UPDATES AND REVISIONS
RETURN ON INVESTMENT WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR
When calculating the time and effort required developing SOPs along with the associated Job Aids and Training Materials.
AUTOMATICALLY BUILD YOUR WORK INSTRUCTION GUIDES, TRAINING AND JOB AIDS IN MINUTES
Simply click the “build” button to generate your formal Work Instruction along with all your job aids and training products, in addition to the WI we including:
- User Manuals and Guides,
- Procedure Checklists and Quick Reference Cards,
- Performance Observation Supervisor Task Qualification Checklists,
- Training Materials, such as PowerPoint presentations with automatically generated Leader and Participant Guides,
- Plus Web-based Training and Online Quizzes
ALL YOUR WORK INSTRUCTIONS SYNCHRONIZED FROM ONE PLACE!
- Enter your WI content one time, and then automatically generate all of your materials from one single-source!
- This keeps your content: Consistent, Compliant and concurrent
Making updating and synchronizing everything much easier.
WITH OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE HELPING COMPANIES WITH THEIR WORK INSTRUCTIONS BY:
- Pharmaceuticals capturing Work Instructions and generating checklist and job aids for clean-rooms
- Manufacturers creating Work Instructions for equipment set-up, operations, shut-down, and downtime maintenance protocols
- Hospitals capturing Lab Protocols with supporting checklists and quick reference cards
- Logistic companies training remote control crane operators at ports
- Government Agencies standardizing training and support across multiple international locations
- Aluminum plants standardizing Work Instructions fully integrated with SharePoint at some of the largest international location
- Small and medium size companies utilizing our software as the large companies do
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) SOFTWARE
OUR END-TO-END SOP SOFTWARE ENABLES YOUR ORGANIZATION TO:
- Create/convert your Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and automatically turn them into Visual Job Aids, Quick References, Training, PowerPoint, On-the-Job Checklists, Task Qualifications, Quizzes, and more.
- Track version and approval workflow.
- Track employee training results.
- Set Globally Unique Identifiers to ensure version consistency and audit-ability.
- Simplify your process of producing job aids and training materials for specific jobs, utilizing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Templates.
- Sync your content, with single edits rippling through outputs automatically.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
You can designate any location as a publishing location for the outputs from the SOP Express Desktop. This can be a SharePoint, a Shared Drive or any local/external drive. The outputs can be organized into easy-to-build indexes directly from the SOP Express Desktop and can then be shared with end users as links.
Yes, SOP Express includes all the functionality to generate your Reports (SOP, Polices, Work Instructions Assessments, and Supervisor Task Qualification Audits) as well your Job Aids (Checklists and Quick Reference Cards).
Yes, once we receive the order we will give you a list of items that will help us create the appropriate output templates for you. These usually include, your logo, your header/footer, any representative images (for backgrounds), etc.
The Maintenance fee includes all updates to the software, maintenance releases, and improvement releases for one year (renewable annually) … it also includes support for the first 90 days with access to our on-line ticket system for reporting issues or problems (which we monitor daily) … we can offer additional support and custom development services as needed. Just talk with us.
Actually the online self-paced training is made available for the first 90 days (plenty of time to complete) … and then online support materials are made available (job aids, quick reference cards, checklists, etc.) via a URL link with unlimited access.
If you do not have SharePoint, then an outline index can be created and moved to any HTTP (URL) location. Your IT group may insert a sign-on and password for any user to get access to the URL (this is done on your end) … you can only have one sign-on and password for a give URL … so when we use this approach we establish a single sign-on and password for a group to access their index. With SOP Express you can set up as many outline view Indexes (with any number of modules) for as many groups as needed.