PROFESSIONAL SERVICES DIVISION
- Total Systems Integration
- Optimizing Human Performance
- Increase Quality & Reduce Cost
- Manufacturing, Petro/Chemical, Power, and Logistics
- Provide expanded services into complex industrial and manufacturing applications, such as pharmaceuticals, utilities, petrochemicals, transportation, and papermaking.
- Life Sciences
Quality and Compliance Consultant with over 40 years of proven experience with pharmaceutical companies including clinical and manufacturing of marketed products, for companies such as Merck, Procter and Gamble, Boehringer Ingelheim, Sun Pharmaceuticals, Teva Pharmaceuticals and Zydus Pharmaceuticals.
- Process Safety
- Operational Excellence
- Product Quality & Lean Manufacturing
- Global Technical Consultant with 35 years of proven experience with major chemical and mineral processing companies such as Solenis, Alcoa, Kaiser Aluminum, Noranda Alumina and Hatch Associates Inc. in North and South America, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Instructional Design
- Product/Brand Management,
- Sales Management and
- Project Management.
History of working in the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Financial Service, and Telecommunications industries.
Experience includes: Storyboarding, Content development, Assessment building, Brand Launch Strategy, Communications Strategy, Market Research, and Brand Management
- Training Development and Coaching
- Personal Learning Experiences
- ExpressTrain Software Training Specialist
- Experience spans several industries – finance, pharmaceutical, education, utilities, manufacturing and information technology.
MATTHEW VAN SISTINE
- Offers high impact, customized and proprietary training solutions that align with clients’ business needs to deliver a maximum return on stakeholder expectations.
- Uses a comprehensive instructional design process to create and demonstrate value in training interventions.
- Measures a variety of human factors by administering industry-leading assessment tools to create training solutions that have a positive impact on a company's culture.
- MS Teams
- OneDrive for Business
I have spent the last 20 years immersed in the technology sector. The last 10 years have been focused on Microsoft’s SharePoint platform and more recently O365. I assist companies in successfully utilizing SharePoint and other collaboration tools to improve productivity.
In addition to SharePoint. I have extensive experience in the products that are used in the development and deployment of this platform. These packages include SP Designer, InfoPath, Power Automate, Power Apps, and the desktop or mobile devices that are used to access them.