NEED AN SOP SOFTWARE SOLUTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS ASAP?
DO YOU FACE THE SAME CHALLENGES WE’VE HELPED OUR CLIENTS ADDRESS?
- Is your company growing and requiring better processes for implementing standards and controls?
- How much time and money does it take to bring your new employees up to speed?
- Do you cross-train employees in multiple jobs?
- When your expert supervisors and operators retire, will their replacements be able to continue the level of quality and production you expect?
- Can you verify that your employees are qualified to properly follow your production standards? How will you know they are qualified?
Here at Princeton Center we’ve been helping companies address these challenges to improve their operations for over 30 years. Just take a look at the advantages and benefits to our approach below.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
START SLEEPING BETTER AT NIGHT
- improve operations & performance
- reduce risk
- lower cost
- maintain quality and safety
- adhere to regulations
- avoid costly disruption
IN THE FIRST WEEK:
- Use our templates for procedures, processes, and protocols included in our software
- Automatically build your SOP training and job aids in minutes
- Package training materials for your Learning Management System
- Publish directly to SharePoint or any Document Management System
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE SOFTWARE SYSTEM:
Create SOPs, Generate Work Instructions, Visual Job Aids, Quick Guides & Checklists
Generate Training Materials, Web-based Tutorials, Online Quizzes, PowerPoint Slides, & Guides
SCORM LMS PACKAGER
Package Modules for Any SCORM Conformant Learning Management System to Record For Users, Groups, Regions, Courses, Assignments, And Mastery
WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU KICKSTART THE PROCESS. WE HELP CLIENTS:
- create templates for consistent standard operating procedures or work instructions
- optimize the use of your existing materials
- convert legacy content
- shape their process to fully leverage the benefits of our software
- use workflows in SharePoint to manage review and approval
- with front-end analysis of their requirements and processes to support your environment
ENTER ALL YOUR CONTENT INTO OUR MICROSOFT WORD TEMPLATES
- Specify the procedures such as equipment setup, startup, operations, shutdown and maintenance protocols.
- define steps in each procedure and elaborate on the most costly, dangerous and/or frequently used tasks.
- add images, graphics, tables, even videos to help the operator better understand the task.
- and, enter knowledge-check questions to verify understanding.
FORTUNE 500 AND SMALL COMPANIES ALIKE HAVE SEEN UP TO:
SAVINGS IN SOP DEVELOPMENT
SAVINGS ON UPDATES AND REVISIONS
RETURN ON INVESTMENT WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR
When calculating the time and effort required developing SOPs along with the associated Job Aids and Training Materials.
AUTOMATICALLY BUILD YOUR SOP TRAINING AND JOB AIDS IN MINUTES:
Simply click the “build” button to generate your formal SOP along with all your job aids and training products, including:
- Work Instructions and user manuals,
- Job Aids including Checklists and Quick Reference Cards,
- Supervisor Task Qualification Checklists,
- PowerPoint presentations with Leader and Participant Guides,
- Even Web-based Training and Online Quizzes
IT’S ALL SYNCHRONIZED FROM ONE PLACE!
- Enter your content one time, and then automatically generate all of your materials from one source!
- This keeps your content:
Updating and synchronizing everything is easy.
FOR OVER 30 YEARS WE’VE HELPED COMPANIES ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS
- Pharmaceuticals capture SOPs and generating checklist and job aids for clean-rooms
- Manufacturers create work instructions for equipment set-up, operations, shut-down, and downtime maintenance protocols
- Hospitals capture Lab Protocols with supporting checklists and quick reference cards
- Logistic companies train remote control crane operators at ports
- Government Agencies standardize training and support across multiple international locations
- Aluminum plants standardize SOPs and Work Instructions fully integrated with SharePoint at some of the largest international location can utilize our software as large companies do
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) SOFTWARE
OUR END-TO-END SOP SOFTWARE ENABLES YOUR ORGANIZATION TO:
- Create/convert your Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and automatically turn them into Visual Job Aids, Quick References, Training, PowerPoint, On-the-Job Checklists, Task Qualifications, Quizzes, and more.
- Track version and approval workflow.
- Track employee training results.
- Set Globally Unique Identifiers to ensure version consistency and audit-ability.
- Simplify your process of producing job aids and training materials for specific jobs, utilizing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Templates.
- Sync your content, with single edits rippling through outputs automatically.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
You can designate any location as a publishing location for the outputs from the SOP Express Desktop. This can be a SharePoint, a Shared Drive or any local/external drive. The outputs can be organized into easy-to-build indexes directly from the SOP Express Desktop and can then be shared with end users as links.
Yes, SOP Express includes all the functionality to generate your Reports (SOP, Polices, Work Instructions Assessments, and Supervisor Task Qualification Audits) as well your Job Aids (Checklists and Quick Reference Cards).
Yes, once we receive the order we will give you a list of items that will help us create the appropriate output templates for you. These usually include, your logo, your header/footer, any representative images (for backgrounds), etc.
The Maintenance fee includes all updates to the software, maintenance releases, and improvement releases for one year (renewable annually) … it also includes support for the first 90 days with access to our on-line ticket system for reporting issues or problems (which we monitor daily) … we can offer additional support and custom development services as needed. Just talk with us.
Actually the online self-paced training is made available for the first 90 days (plenty of time to complete) … and then online support materials are made available (job aids, quick reference cards, checklists, etc.) via a URL link with unlimited access.
If you do not have SharePoint, then an outline index can be created and moved to any HTTP (URL) location. Your IT group may insert a sign-on and password for any user to get access to the URL (this is done on your end) … you can only have one sign-on and password for a give URL … so when we use this approach we establish a single sign-on and password for a group to access their index. With SOP Express you can set up as many outline view Indexes (with any number of modules) for as many groups as needed.